Iowa Carry will be holding its 2010 annual General Membership Meeting on Saturday, June 19, 2010 at the Brownells Big Springs Shooting Complex, located at 4945 Highway 146 in Searsboro, Iowa. The day-long event will include training courses that will satisfy the requirements for Iowa’s new “shall-issue” law, firearm demonstrations, range activities, and a gun raffle. Iowa Carry was instrumental in getting Iowa’s “shall issue” concealed carry law enacted, and they continue to advance the gun rights of Iowa residents. Detailed information about the Iowa Carry 2010 Annual Membership Meeting is below:
* 10 FREE “mini” training station s – Hundreds of $$$’s Instruction FREE
* New Law Permit Course & Test – Qualify for your permit under the new law
* Class 3 NFA Gun Rentals – Receive instruction & shoot a fully auto gun
* Guest Speakers – Hear from NRA Freedom Award winner Dennis Black
* Learn about Iowa Carry – Join us & socialize with our Members & Staff
* Special Gun & Prize Raffle
Plan on Bringing:
* Hearing & Eye Protection
* BRING your Lunch – No Vending !
PUBLIC & GUESTS WELCOME
All safety rules will apply and be strictly enforced.
All shooting activities will be supervised by Range Safety Officers.
Kids are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
NO Adult beverages until after the final cease fire at 7 pm.
Concealed Carry allowed but enforced.
Iowa Carry reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at anytime
|Schedule for the Day|
|8 am||Gates Open|
|9 am||Sign in & announcements|
|9 am – noon||Free Training Booths|
|NFA Gun Rentals|
|12 – 2 pm||Potluck Lunch|
|2 – 4 pm||PTC Class|
|Addl. Training Booths|
|Cont. NFA Rentals|
|4 – 5 pm||Break / Board Meeting|
|5 – 7 pm||Open Range / Fun Shoot|
|7 pm||Cease Fire & Cleanup begins|
|Social Hours begin|
|9 pm||Closed Range / Final Cleanup|
|After Hours Party / Social|